"Wisdom has built her House, she has hewn out her Seven Pillars" Proverbs 9:1
I look forward to having you come join me as we work to turn our houses into homes.

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Welcome

After a number of people have asked for assistance/ help in one form or another over the past couple of months, I've decided to run a separate blog and facebook page dedicated to sharing how I do things in and around our little homestead............ which I might add, is just a small home in a small country township on about a 1/3 acre of land.  I have a hen house, herb garden, vegies, fruit trees, love to take care of home and family (our children are now grown and only our 22yr old daughter remains at home), make our own soap and other products (visit www.hazelmerecottage.blogspot.com for further details), work part time as a nurse in chronic disease management  and love all things old fashioned!   I hope this blog inspires you with your own homes!

No comments: